You won’t want to miss this evening culinary trip to Downtown Tucson on Saturday, October 21! Sycamore Canyon residents and their guests are invited to register. Transportation will be provided from the Sycamore Canyon neighborhood on a luxury motor coach, leaving at 4:15 pm. We’ll arrive at Downtown Kitchen + Cocktails, owned by world-famous chef Janos Wilder, who offers us the following menu:
Served family-style at the table (one for every four people):
- Garlic Bread with Madeira sauce, mushrooms, leeks, tomatoes, and Grana Padano (cheese similar to parmesan)
- Warm Oaxacan Peanuts with lime, roasted garlic and chiles pequin
- Calamari with mango candied ginger, roasted Spanish peanuts and watercress, and green chile vinaigrette
Each person will also receive
- One Ensenada Fish Taco with beer-battered fried fish, shredded cabbage, cream, chiltepin salsa, pickled jalapeños on a flour tortilla
- One Slowly Braised Beef Cheek Taco with cilantro and cabbage slaw, radishes, and chiltepin salsa
- One of two Happy Hour cocktail options, OR one Happy Hour glass of red or white wine OR one draft beer
After enjoying the ambiance and flavors of Downtown Kitchen + Cocktails with the group, you will be free to roam Downtown at your leisure, enjoying the variety of restaurants and bars in the area. Ice cream at The Hub Ice Creamery is also included in the $40 registration fee. Departing Downtown at 9:15 pm, we should arrive back in the neighborhood around 10 pm.
Registration for this event is now closed. If you would like to attend, please email April Bourie at email@example.com.